Routine, Rhythm- no Relaxation!!

Back to school- I do love that phrase! Today, each scattered back into the pattern of work and school. Baby Boy and I had the morning together, stories and giggles, talking up a storm! The afternoon was started by a long drive to Smithers- usually a 45 minute jaunt, made into an hour and twenty minutes by the significant snowfall hovering at 0 temperatures. But my semi-annual oncology appointment was (no surprise to me) all systems go! Hooray!! So, another 6 months of Tamoxifen, good to go.
The 3 R's are Penny Simkin's reminder of how a person manages the intensity of labour- with support to find the 3 R's. More of my doula-speak stuff. I am taking time to go through the over 700 pages I have from Lamaze, information to be digested and memorized and understood from a hands-on basis. I am thinking that after I certify with them, I will put together a birthing preparation class for Christian women, based on Psalm 139. let me know what you think!! I want to give glory to the Master Designer!
Off I go, making dinner and continuing on in the rhythm of my daily life. I am so grateful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder