A Heart of Gratitude

I subscribe to a few blogs, as you can see by my list on the side. None reaches my soul like this one- A Holy Experience. Ann Voskamp writes from her heart, with magical prosaic words that slip into the subconcious mind and replay themselves over and over, all day long. Here is a quote from today, before I post my list of gratitude-

Every dawn is Day One.
A new beginning.
And gratitude is what makes the past a grace, here holy, and tomorrow a gift.


  • family surrounding
  • multiple Christmas blessings
  • a warm home to cuddle in
  • cuddles with those I love
  • a date with my Lover
  • books to read- and the ability to read!
  • meat in the freezer
  • food in the fridge (yes, my date included grocery shopping...)
  • fellowship of believers
  • music!
  • family- sons, daughters and their loved ones, grandchild, sister and brothers, sisters-in-love, spouses and nieces and nephews and greats--Mom and Dad at the helm.
  • having many choices for dinner
  • friends to spend time with
  • a beautiful community
  • the story of the epiphany, sharing in the mystery of the Incarnate Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder