Back To --well, Work isnt the Right word--

Not sure if I have shared this here, but I love my job. I love my co-workers, love the work I get to do, love the moms I work with, love normal birthing practice, love following my heart and my passion and my calling! We welcomed two new co-workers today and I started in my promoted position. We will seriously miss those who have moved on- but both of them have found very meaningful places to be from here. In the meantime, we will continue to envision our future through those we serve.
I was asked to be a doula for another birth, coming soon. That is 3 booked at the moment- how cool is that? I have found that the more I rely on God's showing me what I am to do, the more He provides me with opportunities to serve women this way- and I am the one blessed. My friend has just found out she is to be a grandma for the first time- I told her daughter I wasn't sure who I was more excited for! Babies just are such a miracle, a blessing and a joy!! As I continue to learn more and more about brith, birthing practices and the full circle of life, I realize that there is just so much more I want to know.
I know in my heart that someday I will pursue writing as more of a hobby. I may start to look to publish work, research or curricula developed as I search this passion of mine. Soething about being over 40, close to 50 that has me thinking about earning this gray hair I have been blessed with, earning the term crone, or wise woman. It comes with a lot of responsibility and I hope to do it some justice.
More on this will be coming over the next bit. Please do provide me with some feedback and pass the blog on if you think others will be interested!
In gratitude always~

Comments

  1. I am so glad you're blogging! I really enjoy reading your writing:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder