A New Day, A New Week

Where does all the time go? Yesterday was so crazy busy for me- but I loved every minute of it! Sharing my passion with mothers- to- be, some new at the game, some not as new- but excited! There is so much to learn about how our bodies are designed for birth, for creating new life! And how we also are designed to continue to sustain the life created in mystery within us. How cool is that? Even with all there is to learn, we can trust that our bodies will do well what they were designed to do.
In all of this, considering how our bodies were designed, wo fearfully and wonderfully, I think again of a lovely woman who is wondering wht her body is doing right now, as she lays in a hospital bed, trusting in doctors to find out for her. She has to trust in medicine, but puts all of her hope in the God Who designed us well- and we will continue to pray for her that this Designer will give wisdom for those who ask.
At the same time, there are those whose bodies are busy knitting babies. For two of my daughters, these are best friends. I know my girls have insight into this Design, knowledge about development and the wonder of it all- but it never ceases to surprise and delight! I look forward to all that God has to share with our family as he designs and creates the grandchildren he has planned for us to have someday. He did a really great job on this first one!
So, back to the original thought of this blog. It is such a blessing to be able to share this master Designer's plan with those whose bodies are busily knitting babies. At work, I am able to teach and share, to pass on the knowledge and mystery of this very thing. What a blessing to be a Lifegiver!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder