Friday is Turning Out Fantastic!
The wind is subsiding. A lovely day started by a soak in a tub--not here at home, but still, a soak! Then home to make muffins. I made a yummy blueberry and banana muffin that has maple yogurt instead of milk in it- they smell fantastic and taste as good as they smell. For goodness, I added wheat germ and hemp nuts. Really yummy!! Coffee with a lovely friend, passionate discussion, sharing hopes and dreams, this is the stuff of life! I am so grateful to have people like her in my life to keep my challenged and honest with myself. Right now, to top things off, I have--wait for it--WATER!! Running from my tap as I sit here! For the first time in 10 days! Yes, there are lots of exclamation marks--of course! This is simply wonderful! My lovely daughter is coming home tomorrow for the first time in 8 months. We are so excited--but the idea of having no water was just not exciting at all, so this is a good thing. The pump had been installed 26 years ago, so it certainly had done its wo...
Comments
Post a Comment