Monday's Muse

In gratitude, I will express today's blog:
  • my grandson's merry heart
  • colours!
  • snow crystals in red osier dogwood, looking like prismic diamonds
  • the mountain view (the blog header is our living room view)
  • very good coffee that supports conservation efforts
  • praise and worship music, the sharing of voices and instruments and hearts
  • vintage mukluks keeping my toesies warm at -15C
  • good friends and tea on a sunny afternoon
  • Psalm 139, about being knit together in the secret place, sharing blessings with new mommies
  • my husband who speaks through touch and sharing and closeness
  • work for the son of my heart
  • imagination and a place to use it
  • safe vehicles for all of the travel we do
  • plans for more travel, the careful planning, saving and dreaming
  • my calling, to be a woman's servant, to be a mother to the mother
With that, I encourage you to start your own gratitude journal- it makes my week!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder