Wednesday's Wonder

More of the love of life today. I have found out I will share my passion with a lovely young lady in the spring. She is becoming passionate about so many of the same things as me. Her momma is a wonderful role model, a mother of many with a love of life, a passion for women and their unique role. She is a good friend, one with whom I can talk about the deepest and most intimate topics knowing she understands, that she cares for the friendships of women and in this, models so well for her own daughters as they become women and wives and mothers. Now her daughters are loving life, the process of becoming 'lifegivers' being firmly planted in their hearts and minds. They are worth much more than rubies! And they are being taught how to care for the home, to care for children and elders, to care for husbands, to garden, to cook and clean- we are missing this so much in today's 'too busy' times. I am so blessed to call her friend!
More opportunities in this day included watching very young parents realize how much they are worth to their own children. They explored how much they know about their own babies, how much the babies rely on them and how well they connect the two. After watching this, seeing the interaction and being so amazed by it, I spoke again with the new momma who just blesses my heart. To have her baby on Monday, then go home to her two other children, taking it in stride and being content to have her whole family together, she is such a good model for her own friends. And I wonder why I love to do what I do? So, today, I wonder. I wonder about the love of a man and woman, the one that brings new life to share. I remember when we were starting our own family, feeling that our children were given to us because we had overflowing love to share. Do others feel this way? How have you found this expression of love? Do you have thoughts to share on life and the gift of it? Feel free to send me emails at calhoun7@telus.net if you have trouble replying here--you are NOT alone!! Be blessed wonderful Wednesday!

Comments

  1. *hugs* is that my darling sweet sister we're talking about?
    I'm so proud of her :)

    Life and the gift of it - well, today I'm not queasy and totally loving being pregnant, taking care of this new life <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot divulge my sources....and keep everyone anonymous--LOL--but of course, you are so right!! Glad today is queasy-free!! Blessings on your new life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve