1000 Gifts--a Gratitude List

I have been thanking and not keeping count. This is purposeful, as this is not a race or challenge for me, rather a habit I am working to develop. But I like that we can start each week with this lits, these words from a thankful heart. You can follow this link to another list, where this idea was conceived.
www.aholyexperience.com
On this white and bright morning, I am thankful.
~happy chatter, a two year old's praise bubbling from perfect lips
~his paintings hanging on kitchen cabinet doors
~music providing a backdrop to our talk
~good coffee, sincere words
~teasing and laughter
~cherry red sweaters
~knowing- KNOWING- I am loved and unique and special
~passing it on
~white fluttering flakes, a light quilt of clean covering the ground
~trees outlined with white, providing fodder for poetry
~the amazing design of the body where a baby grows in mystery and purpose
~wisdom that grows from experience, the Word of God
~a patient God, Who loves me despite myself--and because of myself!
~relationship!!
Have you joined this community, counting your blessings? Is it something you would choose to do? Has it changed your life, your heart, your outlook?

Comments

  1. Numbering the daily gifts has been a wonderful exercise...what a blessing it has been to me. I'm sure you will be blessed too Judi. Your list is beautiful. There is something lovely about looking at life with *thankful eyes and heart*. May we all remember from Whom all these blessings flow and give HIM all the glory! :)

    In Him,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder