Sunny Disposition

Today's post deserves some colour- the sunshine warms us gloriously! "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee"~ Reminded of my Nana's lovely rich voice, singing this tune beside me as a very little girl. The hymn choices today were all wonderful old hymns, classics. Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father! All through my journey with cancer, my Dad would remind me, Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow! A wonderful reminder of God's faithfulness in our difficulties. He is holy, set apart and we are so unworthy- yet, He chooses to have a relationship with us. How cool is that?
Now I am a Nana. Will my grandson remember these tunes someday when he is in middle age? Will he have learned the things of God at my knee? Will he desire a relationship with the Living God because he wants what I have? Will he take joy in creation because of the Creator? We have a lovely book that we read, one that talks about how the earth was preparing for the day he was born. I know how much he was loved and treasured from the moment we knew of his conception. We gloried in God's design, how He knits each of us together in our mother's womb--he knows every stitch!! Psalm 139 tells us of this mystery--one I am becoming more and more familiar with, yet still there is so much more to learn.
Glory in creation, thanking the Creator, knowing His faithfulness, Holy is the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder