Monday's Gifts

Though it is now overcast, the day started with absolute brightness. A call from a friend, lasting a long time over coffee and fixing the world. Thoughts of creativity and how it is lived out. God is our Creator--what an awesome job!
~ long distance phone plans
~a drive in our beautiful region, looking at ice carved by flowing deep green water underneath
~squinting in the sunlight
~friendships spanning decades
~shared passions--not just babies!! breads, sewing, creativity flowing
~emails from my man
~weddings to plan for, celebrations of love, dressing up pretty
~music-the choices I have for listening, thought-provoking and inspiring
~crockpot food--the smell of sweet and sour pork assaulting me when I get home
~groceries- a fridge, clean and waiting, for the colours and flavours and crunch and snap of fresh fruits and vegetables and milk
~a quiet home in anticipation of the 12 year old, first day back after Spring Break
~a quiet home in anticipation of my grandson coming home after 14 days away, housesitting with his mommy
~the joy of sharing his excitement over animals-cats, dogs, horses, fish, you name it!
If someone wants, I can share my REALLY GOOD recipe for crockpot/oven-baked sweet and sour 'whatever'.....let me know!
In gratitude for this day
Judi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Wednesday's Wonder

Christmas Eve