Brilliant!

The sun is so bright, sparkling in from the east this morning. The longer days, deeper angles tell me that Spring will be right on time. I am fairly sure some thought it would not be so--but sure enough, the world turns faithfully each day and rotates a little more toward the sun and all is well. 
I have a lovely book that is for my grandchildren called "On The Day You Were Born". I recommend, love how it suggests that the whole world lies in waiting for this special event, birth! Not lies in waiting, actually, but continues to move toward that exact moment, that exact time of the miracle of birth. So lovely!
My daughter-momma and her precious son are away for a few days, enjoying horses and dogs, river and mountains and serenity. She called last night to let me know he tucked her in and decided to go back and play with toys. "Lay down, good boy" to his mom. He is so funny! She was in stitches and had to share the hilarity! 


On this lovely, sunny Friday, find the hilarity, the rhythm. Find the beauty in the little things, the natural and the profound. Knowing what we can predict, understanding what we cannot, these all remind us that there is One greater than ourselves, keeping it all in place. One Who cares--just look at the sunshine! Let it warm your face, your heart and soul!

Comments

  1. It's a greyish, glowing day in Honolulu, and I have Mozart playing through my speakers for Baby and I to enjoy as I get ready for the day :)
    Thanks for sharing *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Wednesday's Wonder

Christmas Eve