Two More Sleeps

Anticipation- the word, the feeling, the emotion. It is one of my favourite things! I love the build up, the way we all work toward one common goal. I wonder if this advent I have properly anticipated or shared my anticipation of the celebration of Christ's birth with my children, my grandchild, my circle of family and friends? Right now, I am anticipating Meaghan to get home from Prince Rupert. I am anticipating sharing all the goodies from my fridge- there is fudge, cheese ball, mushroom caps, Irish Cream. In my cupboard are shortbread, peanut brittle, spritz cookies, dark chocolate with peppermint, white chocolate with cranberries and lots of Dill Party Mix!! With makings of soups, lots of crackers and chips, I sure know we won't starve!!
Most of all, I anticipate more time with the boys, sharing the Jesse Tree story of Advent, sitting by the wreath and talking about the anticipation Mary and Joseph shared as they waited for the birth of their son- the Son of God!!

Comments

  1. Aaaaand now I'm hungry.
    Yum!!!
    Have a blessed, wonderful, Merry Christmas and give everyone in your family big hugs from C and I!
    We send our love from Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Wednesday's Wonder

Christmas Eve