A Grateful Heart

I have wanted to blog for some time. In this last year, I had that opportunity given to me through an illness! Who knew I would be 'kick-started' in such a way! But, one year later, I realize I have become a bit addicted to it! I do like to write- and I follow some blogs too! So, here is the first attempt :)
My choice of name? Well, I have been impressed in this last while that gratitude is the word I need to build deep within my soul. I practice this as an attitude by keeping a gratitude journal, to be updated at least weekly. The Helping Hands part comes from my passion for new life- primarily that of women who are pregnant! I am a doula and childbirth educator. In the future, I would like to create a Christian prenatal class or write a book on how well we are designed to do this very womanly thing. My husband has encouraged me in this work, this calling.
For now, I will keep this first post fairly short and wait for comments to see where it leads me.

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to reading more of what you have to share Aunty Judi!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more of your writtings Judy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder