Gratitude Overflowing

Sunshine, super-cold, sledding, skiing, snowmen, sugar, sipping Monday! The house is quiet and all tidied up from the fun we have been having together. The 12 year old is out playing, the Lover is out looking for peace and a quiet and maybe a good hair cut and the daughters are enjoying lunch out with a friend. Spending time on the phone with my far-away friend this morning, sipping Gingerbread coffee and talking about yummy recipes has put me into a delicious mood. We will have missionaries over for dinner tonight to share Ham and Scalloped Potatoes with maple glazed Winter Vegetables. Would you like me to start sharing recipes on this site? Let me know!
Gratitude overflows-

  • Canadian back bacon to celebrate the holidays
  • The 3 Wise men's journey and our response
  • Watching and waiting
  • Snowplay
  • Gingerbread syrup for morning coffee
  • Long distance phone plans
  • The mountain view, so spectacular and inspiring
  • German choral music, sent with love
  • Stollen to share
  • Daughters around the world
  • Grandbaby songs
  • Giving to others
  • Smiles raining down on me
  • Birch trees shining white against a cerulean backdrop
  • Children laughing and playing
  • Board games to share and delight.
I think Mondays will start with a list of gratefulness- from my heart to yours.

Comments

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! How lovely that you are part of the gratitude community! I have found it to be a great blessing!! Happiest of New Years to you!!

    With Love,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder