New Life, New Day, Hope and Grace

You are wonderfully made.
You’re formed by God’s hands,
dreamed up in His heart,
and placed in this world for a purpose.
There’s no one else like you...
You’re one of a kind, irreplaceable.
God has given you everything you need
and created you just as you need to be
to make a difference
in your own wonderful way.
So go for it, friend.
The world is waiting
and heaven is cheering you on.
-Holley Armstrong Gerth-

Friends became grandparents yesterday. I sent this poem that I found off to the one who made the journey from woman to motherhood. When I read the poem, I found I was unable to do so without crying. The profound understanding that this is expressly written for me, for you, for each one who reads it, spoke so deeply. As you read it, let it seep into your pores, sink deep into your marrow, engage you at a cellular level! Psalm 139 speaks about being fearfully and wonderfully made. I think you have seen me mention it a time or two. This takes the Psalm and brings it to life for me. I think I just may ask permission to use it as a blessing for the babies I am privileged to meet as they make their way into this world.  Can you imagine, you are one of a kind, irreplaceable? Dreamed up in God's heart? That is just beyond description!
May your day be blessed, your heart as well as you let the words of this lovely poem sink in deep. For all He has done and is doing, I am grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder