Tuesdays, Talking, Taking Time

Lovely chat with a good friend, one who shares my passion. This always puts me into a contemplative and thoughtful mood. My morning started with the amazing news that my friend, a mother of many, walked across the path to grandparenthood today! Her beautiful daughter graced her with a grand daughter--and I wish them so very many blessings! Girls are such a delight! They grow into women, which is even more amazing. The lives of women, life-givers. I spent time chatting with yet another blessing in my life, another mother of many, discussing our design, our gift, that of child bearing and the decisions a modern woman is faced with so often. It is one of those times that women are faced with the choices that can affect their unborn child, the one they hardly know and yet know so intimately.
How can we teach women to know themselves, to trust their inner wisdom and the Designer who made us so very well, fearfully and wonderfully? Where do we find accurate information in this world of too much information, too many choices, too many forms of media to sway us and take us so far away from the very things we know down deep. How can we keep the Truth in the light of so many distractions?
So, tomorrow I look forward to more. More time with women, more time discussing the Design of our life giving abilities. More time looking at how fearfully and wonderfully babies are made, how they grow and develop and continue to bless us, the more we get to know them. Thinking of today's new mommy, the journey she took to motherhood and how much she loves this little girl already, makes me mindful of how we love our newborn babies more than our own life, yet even at that, our love grows. What a miracle. Love given away is how love grows. For that, I am so VERY grateful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Wednesday's Wonder

Christmas Eve