Monday's Gifts

Today just might be a birth day. It is certainly a nice date. A birth day for a few things--one for babies, but two, for one woman's journey to motherhood itself. For my baby girl, it is also the birth of a god child, one borne into her scope of responsibility. She is a loyal friend, the kind of friend anyone would be happy to have- fiercely loyal! That loyalty sometimes has her frustrated at others lack of the same fervour, but I hope she doesn't lose it. The hospital is bound to be a busy place tonight--and I will be praying for safe deliveries!

So, today is Monday and because it is, I have a few things to list on my Gratitude List!
~my sweet grandson
~work for his momma, in abundance, exciting and fulfilling and interesting!
~love, infinite and exquisite, timeless; believes all things, bears all things, endures all things, never envious or jealous, never me-centred.
~physician's skilled hands and a healthcare system not to be taken for granted
~the pain of healing, reminding us that we can be grateful for our nervous system, for our life
~birth, babies, doulas and friends
~my man; friend, lover, provider, caregiver, confidante
~the beauty of this earth, fresh snow on the mountains, a nice warm home
~friends who share heart and passion
~new life promised
~memories made, trips taken, new relationships made
~creativity, made into fresh paint and cloth, renewing a room for just one more
~hopes for the best outcome
~a Saviour who knows my name


I have had a few nice comments about the trip coverage, the guest posting from the weekend. Thanks for your kindness! I will be posting more about our trip, largely in the form of pictures. So much to be grateful for, I really am so thankful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Wednesday's Wonder

Christmas Eve