New Face

I am not sure I like the new layout of my blog--and I welcome any and all comments on it. But I also thought it could use a bit of an update, so let me know!
My man has been working hard. He works hard every day to provide well for his family. Lately, he has also taken on a project he loves, mushroom picking. This means he leaves here after school Friday or VERY early Saturday morning and returns home Sunday evening. We have been blessed by his hard work and I am really grateful for his provision for our home. So, today, my Grateful for Gifts focus will be around this home:
~ warm fire burning
~an abundance of food, both natural, like grouse, and store-bought, like milk and cheese
~a beautiful view, breath-taking at times
~a quiet place, one that stimulates conversation and friendship, warmth and caring
~open doors, always room for one more
~new family to add to our eclectic mix
~my husband, 30 years of relationship, knowing each other most deeply, hard worker, awesome provider, man of God
~space for each person in some form or another
~two deep freezes, full of provisions
~a deep well with great return rates, clear fresh water
~apple trees, plum trees
~beautiful leaves in every shade of gold, both on aspen and on birch
~the mountain ash with bright golds, reds and oranges in preparation for the sleep ahead
~artwork by my favourite grandson gracing my kitchen
~pictures of family in collage on my fridge
You know, I could go on and on. I find that this discipline of gratitude is so personally beneficial! When I remind myself to find things to be grateful for, it starts to overflow! My attitude shapes up, my thoughts become positive and clear and I find blessings everywhere!
For this, I am so grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder