In Everything Give Thanks

Rough day. Rough weekend, tough stuff to manage. But we know that He Who began a good work in us will complete it too--and I know I must disappoint Him often enough. So, I will continue to bear up. I will find a place of quiet rest, a place of refuge in My God. And I will know peace.
~the scent of wild rose freshening in my window
~the colours of wild flowers, shades of red and pink, blue and purple and white, orange and yellow in luscious greenery
~reminders of honesty, to be honest and careful with my word, to stand behind it
~plans and places, dreams becoming reality as we plan for our trip of a lifetime (half a century at least!!)
~knowing that truth is stronger than fiction and that lies will not stand under careful scrutiny
~offers of friendship and care from without and within
~Easy Cheesy Chowder to warm the soul after a day that wrings me out
~celebrations big and small, the important things to us and those important to us
~life passages- graduations, completions, birthdays and special days of honour
~friends who don't disappoint
On this day, listening to lovely music, sharing sweet messages and giving thanks will be what I cling to. And I am grateful

Comments

  1. Sorry you are having a tough time right now! Hang in there! What a blessing it is that you are looking to the LORD for your comfort. Thank you for your sweet comment in facebook...it blessed my heart. :) A trip?? Are you going to share where you are going? And yes, in spite of the fact that it's the beginning of summer...that chowder sounds super good!

    Many blessings,
    Camille
    (Psalm 46)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder