Turmoiled Tuesday

Just got home from a good--if slightly boring--day at work. It was good to have time to think, to absorb and to contemplate yesterday some. We had a bit of a disappointment yesterday, to state it mildly. I have trouble with people wasting government resources, people's time and simply not getting things done!
But today is a new day and we have to live with decisions made for now. I am glad that God is a mighty God, that He does what He says! So, once again, I am posting my list of gratitude on a Tuesday. I am reminded that this is not the point--and to be honest, I probably could not have done any justice to this yesterday! So, from my heart comes this:
~ Family! Meals together, time together, talking, being.
~My son, my joy- I don't see him often enough but it is so good to have him here for a few days.
~my children's choices in friends, capable and caring, family front and centre.
~family friends from afar, joining us for a meal, for a visit
~the wisdom of medical practitioners
~dreams and possibilities, more than we could ask or think!
~a warm and friendly home, the place where we hang our hats and spill our souls.
~the gift of healing
~the smells of a good meal, one to be shared together
~food in tummy, love in our family
~plans to surprise and create joy!
Tomorrow I will post pictures from my day on Sunday. Today, I will be grateful for all I have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder