Last Minute Items

For me, there is not much of a last minute happening. I plan well, make lists, do things ahead so I am not doing it last minute. I am not a procrastinator--in fact, I hate the feeling that it brings! I know some love the pressure of last minute preparations, but I would worry that I forgot or overlooked an important detail. Then I would be all concerned that it was a detail that would make me lose sleep- like forgetting my passport or my money!
Did you ever have one of those awful dreams, those anxiety dreams? Where you went to school in a dress with no underpants, then went on the tall slide? Or missed the school bus even though you never took one? For years, I had dreams about missing ferries, after living in the Gulf Islands, where such a thing would result in missed meals and over-tired children and spoiled food.
Thanks to preparing well, I am sleeping fairly well and remembering everything I need to. I have been preparing for this trip for months! My hunny has too--like I said yesterday, I think he has been packed for a couple of weeks! And this time tomorrow, we will be flying over the Atlantic Ocean on the trip of a lifetime, our great adventure! I will not likely be posting for a while but if I do, you can bet it will be full of adventure and laughter and joy and stories. and I look forward to sharing!
So, on this eve of our Great Irish Adventure, I am full of gratitude!

Comments

  1. Oh have a FABULOUS time!!!!!!!!! Enjoy! :)

    Blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Wanderings

Christmas Eve

Wednesday's Wonder