Leaves quietly make their way south, turning in their time and falling soundlessly. Colours are changing from vivid to vibrant and with them, we change our activities from outdoors to in. The last few days have meant that our nights are cooler, quilts on and blankets for feet when we watch a movie or read a book. But what a summer it has been!! Our summer started with a new addition, fruit of our womb and blood of our blood. Mo chuisle. A bright and shining star in the universe! Celebration of life is my passion and it is, as I have said many times, more than what I do, it is who I am! We adore this wee Miss, adore her and her parents completely! When we think on all of our blessings, we are grateful to overflowing for all the gifts that come straight from our children. They are becoming 'family' themselves, expanding on what we started close to thirty years ago. My lover, best friend, chosen partner, father of my children, husband and I spent a bit of our summer exploring. W...
Comments
Post a Comment