Friday's Fragments..
Once again, the blog brain is feeling fragmented, wandering everywhere. Today was busy, chasing down answers, putting a class together, celebrating a new baby in a large family. I am feeling much more settled with the answers I have been given to questions which have been looming and disturbing me for some time. Calm is descending when I think of how answers have been given to a puzzle in our life, one that has been here for a few months now, really one that has been gradually growing for years. I feel like there is peace. This peace brings joy! The class tomorrow brings some challenges of its own, one where I am teaching to those who know the content, but are willing to bear with me as I bring a new light and focus into it. I love learning about birth and find myself learning new things every time I do a class. This in itself is part of the joy of the challenge, where I can sit back and take stock after the day is done. Before that can happen, I will be working to put 12 hours of inf...
Comments
Post a Comment